1. Allietare: Piecing in progress
2. Lazy Sunday: flimsy (quilt top) completed
3. Fading Charms: flimsy (quilt top) completed
<Note to Self: NEED A PHOTO>
4. Chocolate Stars: In the hoop, hand quilting in progress (very slow progress indeed)
5. Dear Jane: flimsy (quilt top) completed. Stalled out on triangles. May abandon that plan and just put a wide border on it and call it done.
6. Crabtree hill winter embroidery/wall quilt project: Need to finish the embroidery and get moving
7. Pfefferneusse blocks: decide what to do with them!
8. 6" string scrappy blocks: taking up valuable shelf space, need to make something out of these.
9. Scrappy trips around the world, piecing in progress
10: 2015 row by row experience. I have one more pattern to piece, then I'm going to assemble it into a wall quilt, with a theme of all roads lead home, since I gathered the patterns on some of my last road trips for work in 2015.
11. Raffle blocks I won at a Quilting Beehive Swarm (annual retreat) in 2013, they are lovely batik stars on kona black.
12. Quilted Diamonds by Linda Franz. I think I may have to give up on this one. Not sure yet. I have a huge chunk of white on white fabric stashed and was doing the blocks in thirties prints. I really have come to loathe those white on white prints after all these years. If I decide to cut this project short (WALLHANGING!) I can release that fabric to the backing stash.
13. Mimi Diedrich 9 block baltimore album quilt, hand applique. I think I have three blocks done? or am on my third? Better take a peak at that.
And then there are things that are just a gleam in a quilter's eye.....
2. Charlotte's Baskets, maybe in yellow and blue?