Happy Milestone reached and a Sneak Peak

I managed to close the circle on La Pass-played ring around the rosie with my first big rosette.

Moving onward to the second big rosette which will join in at the magenta/teal/pinkish one that is in roughly the 9 o'clock position in this photo. Going for deep saturation and fiery colors to start with. I found five good repeats in the small piece of this I had left from....something?  It has lots of colors to pull out into the many rings of a large rosette, don't you think?


Fussy cut my center. Auditioned many different things and printed enough for rounds 2,3 and 4.  But I'll keep you in suspense on that.  Those little orange nuggets on the cobalt blue will disappear into the seam allowance, unfortunately, but things that small have been very hard to piece accurately.
 Looking forward to working on this this week.

Not looking forward to crocheting more bazaar tchotchkes though. Approaching burnout on that effort.





Comments