Another one done

Sat and finished this one today. Very hard to get my camera to capture that purple diamond's color correctly, but I think I have edited the settings well enough to get a close match.


I have the second and third rounds printed for my next one, and need to fussy cut the centers, and figure out what I want to do for the star band.

I also got in a little more work on my lion painting. I need to fix the lower jaw a bit where it meets the mane, and make the main look less like a slab. Fine brushwork is needed for the next level of detail. Whiskers go on last.

Managed to put a sewing machine needle through the side of my index finger while doing some quick mending by machine this morning. I am trying to catch up on many nagging little tasks, but haste makes waste, or haste makes injuries would be a more apt way to sum it up!

Comments