temperature quilt

Not much of a winter here, so my temperature quilt will be boring. Here is January, in an awful photo. Sorry for the blur.
It's not too late to start your own temperature quilt. Lots of ideas here. Mine is 2" x 4" (finished) flying geese so it will be a good size throw when done. I laid out my colors in 5 degree intervals, and was able to (hopefully) use fabric I have on hand. I am always looking for stash reduction ideas, so my first foray into the temperature quilt world had stash reduction in mind. Are you making a temperature quilt? If so, leave me a comment so I can watch your progress. 

I am still working slowly on Chilhowie, but itching to start other projects as well. On the weekend, I got a lot of household utility sewing projects done to get them out of my mental queue. 

Hop over to my other blog to see my latest painting.

Comments