RSC 2019 Linkup

 Angela  has been so kind to get the link blog post up in spite of troubles with inlinkz. So here's my progress so far with aqua. 

Two blocks for Tumalo Trail. These are usually the first things I do every month. I make the nine patches the month before.


And here are two more blocks for CiL. I am having trouble making more of these because I don't have enough big greens in my stash to make all the parts for two blocks.  I may only be able to make 6 during this block drive. I actually had two piece one of the green background rectangles to get this pair done. It's a very busy print from my 1930s collection so I don't think it will be noticeable. Making these blocks did help me reduce my green stash for which I am grateful. 



Comments

  1. Tumalo Trail is a great scrap user project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand about the CiL blocks. They took larger pieces of green. I have tons of strings and squares, but I too had to piece one fabric to be able to cut it correctly. You won't tell, will you??
    "giggle"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a strategy in the true spirit of quilting. Glad i am not the only one.

      Delete
  3. Lovely fabrics in your blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tumelo Trail is going to look fantastic. Love that you're using it with RSC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that musical fabric. I haven't tackled (or started) that quilt yet, I'm sure it will come into my sewing path one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made my son a tie with that fabric for one of his first school concerts. I think there is a piece in every scrap quilt i have ever made.

      Delete
  6. I like your aqua and tumalo trail is a great block for rainbows

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bonnie Hunter is my favorite designer.

      Delete
  7. Congrats! on getting those 2 AQUA blocks done for the RSC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks. Its not going to be a productive month for me though. Spring beckons me outside.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I only respond from my computer, and since I retired, I don't spend as much time at my desk, but I will get back to you!