Clue 5 All Wrapped up


Played around a bit with the units we've made so far. I'm betting that something string pieced goes in the middle, if this is anything close to the final layout.  But I've also wondered if this quilt might be less block-like and more row like, who knows....that's part of the fun. 

My piecing is getting better and better, the more I use my 301.  I do love that machine. So much so that my Berninas may be a bit miffed.  Some of my clue five blocks needed NO trimming, and many just needed a hair's width cleaned up on each side, as you can see from the pile of smidgies next to my blocks:






Comments

  1. I really like y our layout. Where do you suppose those 7 inch rectangles go?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I only respond from my computer, and since I retired, I don't spend as much time at my desk, but I will get back to you!