Done!

Finished the binding this afternoon. Now I need a new machine piecing project....what will it be? I think I feel a need to do something controlled scrappy instead of arms wide open-anyfabricgoes kind of scrappy on the next one, either by:

  • Using a limited colorway of scraps like blues or purples
  • limiting to a fabric type like all batik or all thirties repro. Very strong chance it will be thirties repro, since they are all in one bin together. I took them out to share some of them with a friend who is making a dresden quilt, and I kind of missed them, even though I thought I wouldn't be making anything more that is strictly 30s. 


Actually I should try to baste and quilt either Lazy Sunday or Fading Charms. Those are the two large tops that are sitting neglected in the UFO drawer of shame. It would be nice to get at least one of those done before the weather gets too hot to stay too long near the ironing board. No AC in the quiltorium....

Comments