- Cut the center squares 2 5/8"
- For the triangles cut two squares anywhere from 2 3/8 to 2 5/8" and slice once on the diagonal.
- Finger press creases down the center of the white squares and line up the points of your triangles with the creases. sew and flip.
To trim them to 3.5":
- Line up the 1 3/4" line of your ruler from corner to corner on the white square. Trim one side and rotate 180 degrees.
- Trim the opposite side after lining up the 1 3/4" line point to point again. Your 3.5" line should line up on the edge you just cut.
- Rotate your block 90 degrees and repeat the trimming process.