In a Rush Today

No crafting happening yet today.

Morning walk done. Couldn't tell if this was a pregnant doe, maybe......Fawns usually arrive in the next few weeks, although we don't usually catch a glimpse til late summer/early autumn.

Piano tuner coming end of day, so I gave the whole first floor of the house a long overdue going-over.  All the cleaning and decluttering and vacuuming added an easy 2000 steps to my daily total. An interesting point to remember....need more steps, do more housework!

Finalized an outline for an ebook I just took on as a ghostwriting project. Business related stuff from my years as a consultant. 

Now to cook some more stuff to package up to take to my mother this weekend. Makes it easier on her care team if there are things that can just be defrosted/reheated.

Comments