I am going to make the En Provence mystery as a wallhanging. So, I made slightly more than half of the clue one four patches.
My guilty confession: I never spun my seams before doing this clue. So glad I picked up this new skill along the way! And my accuracy is improving. I only took a few threadwidths off of most of my 133 blocks when I checked them and squared up. So now they are stacked away and ready for clue 2.
Trying to wrap up my last blanket for Bella's Babies this week. I am almost to the decreases, then will have to do a shell stitch edging.
So steady on. Stitch for sanity, stitch for stress reduction. Just keep stitching!