Winter Sampler Embroidery

Is finished!

Need to piece it with the border blocks that I finished a few weeks ago. Then machine quilt and bind it. There are some felt pointsettias that need to go on after the quilting. And maybe some seed beads.

Not sure if I will get to it until after Christmas. Made three batches of cookie dough today, and will be baking and cleaning tomorrow.  Probably out to food shop very early in the day as well.

My Christmas prep has been minimalist this year. We don't do gifts in the family, as our kids are grown. I didn't put up a tree or decorate other than putting a wreath on the front door. It's just been a rough year, and I couldn't even get to my decorations while one of my sons was staging his stuff to move out....thankfully, this is moving week for him, so I am starting to see a little breathing room in my kitchen and small TV room.  I am hoping to get my dining room back soon too. 

Comments