Wayward greens

I spent all of my Q time on Frolic this week but also had extra chores while my husband was a bit sick.  There was a lot of frogging and resewing when seams didnt match up or I put things together upside down
 I have six more of these blocks to go....then every pieced setting triangle and the sashings and borders. 

Once I stitched the same mistake into the same block twice!

UPDATE: someone on insta found another mistake that i missed.  I will fix the third block down on the left tomorrow. And make a bunch of mistskes on new blocks I am sure!


Linking up to RSC2020 because all my blocks include some green even if some green grew like weeds in unwanted places til I resewed.

Next month is Orange....not sure what to do about that....i am likely to still be working on Frolic. Hmmmmmm....


I got some painting time in though and did some sketches worth posting.





Comments

  1. Your Frolic blocks look great! Like all of Bonnie's mystery quilts, they aren't quick and easy, but a fabulous design if you stick with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you use coral as your "orange"? A78mandel at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Annette..good thinking..maybe... I have lots of corals left from ringo lake

      Delete
  3. Nice job on the Frolic blocks - it looks like it would be very easy to get them mixed up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ennifer thanks. Every day I invemt a new mistake on these blocks!

      Delete
  4. Your Frolic is going to be lovely! About next month... You'll just have to keep working on this quilt and share paintings with bits of ORANGE in them. I know I wouldn't mind that, at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joy. I am thinking of just including my orange cat in pictures for RSC in February.

      Delete
  5. Your Frolic is looking good. I'm on step four. Also, I'm putting my rows together of Ringo lake from three years ago. Wow is it a doosie! The onpointe and sashing every which way is a challenge. I've spent a lot of time with Jack (Jack the seamripper) too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jack is a real gigolo and he gets around while frolic is in progress.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I only respond from my computer, and since I retired, I don't spend as much time at my desk, but I will get back to you!