A Day for Regrouping

No major sewing done today in the quiltorium, but I accomplished some organizational tasks:

1. Put away the extra bits from En Provence in the orphan block box.
2. Trimmed the bonus triangles from En Provence and put them in the bonus triangle box.
3. Trimmed a small bin of scraps on the worktable into usable strips and squares.
4. Trimmed all the Inklingo hexies I had printed and organized two project-to-go- boxes for:
        Dear Jane Triangles that need to be appliqued
        My inklingo hexie project (used Linda's Hexie Design book to print out a worksheet and made this layout with my colored pencils)

5. moved all the odd triangular projects from my worktable to the Wild and Goosey box (which is very full)
6. Pulled out the strips I want to use in my next piecing project, Berry Bushel Blocks for some new placemats.

Notice that my afternoon did not include pin basting any quilt tops which is what I really should be doing. Three good sized tops in the queue at present.

Comments