Stumbling off the Jetway in Provence

I had a bee in my bonnet and finished piecing Friday morning.  Pressed my favorite quilt holder into assisting me with a photo.

So excited!

I uploaded it on facebook, then noticed the cute little cat ears on the bottom row. Haste makes waste!
I was very annoyed and didn't fix it til this morning. I don't know why I waited because it only took me less than 15 minutes to frog and restitch.

I have this reaction all the time. I get frustrated and walk away for too long. I really could have fixed it last night, but just wanted to stew and be mad at myself.  Does anyone else have this annoying quilting behavior?

Comments

  1. Honestly, I would have just built a little cat under those ears--adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I only respond from my computer, and since I retired, I don't spend as much time at my desk, but I will get back to you!