Saturday, March 25, 2017

Progress and a Finish!

Ta Dah!

Berry Bushel is now DONE.  Replaced the Garlic Knots on my kitchen gallery rod.

I printed more shapes for handpiecing two projects, and basted the hexie wreath. All duly noted in my updated tracker.




I even put some of the mess away in the quiltorium.

The promised rain has vanished from the forecast, and it's 61 degrees out, so maybe I will venture outside again and tackle some small outdoor chores for a while. The last of the snow is melting today, so maybe it's finally spring.

I saw a great quote on a church sign this week, it went something like this:

"Nature takes her time. And yet, everything gets accomplished."

The seasons turn, just enjoy where we are right now.

1 comment:

Louise said...

It's so pretty, all quilted and bound and hanging in the place of honor :) Congrats on the finish!