Feeling a bit like Flat Stanley

Perhaps your children or grandchildren have done a school project involving mailing around a little fellow named Flat Stanley. I was laid low this weekend by a stomach bug that easily ranks as the worst one I have experienced in my nearly sixty years. Eldercare stress, a virus, food poisoning, I don't know what it was, but it had me flat out for a good 18 hours. Clyde the cat rarely left my side, he is such a good chum. Poor guy had a rough week with his two canines being extracted last week, so he has been needing extra comfort. But he gives it all back to me, for sure.


So, very little quilty stuff happened til today. And today there was only slight progress.

I finished Clue 3 of the Case of the Diamond Necklace, and have just printed Clue 4.

Went to my bee for a while today and started another rosette for La Pass. The center is from some fabric someone left on the donation table at the bee. An easier fussy cut since the center doesn't have match points.


Comments

  1. I'm so sorry you've been under the weather! Glad that Clyde could keep you company; he's a good kitty. I hope you're feeling better very soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I only respond from my computer, and since I retired, I don't spend as much time at my desk, but I will get back to you!