I just have to laugh

Thought I had half my red friendship stars done, but one of them is a bit rebellious:

No naps this week, and I am starting to catch up on some overdue chores around the homestead. We also wore ourselves out on a workday at mom's house, to clear things out so we can list the house.  It's a bit overwhelming and I have to resist the instinct to bring too many things home. I just remember what Marie Kondo said, and I give it thanks for the joy it gave mom, or all of us, and try to donate what I can.  My own house has too many closets and too much stuff. And cleaning out mom's closets are a real lesson that those hard to reach shelves really need to be purged regularly.



Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I only respond from my computer, and since I retired, I don't spend as much time at my desk, but I will get back to you!