Hooked

On Crochet, presently.

Started a little project for myself after falling in love with this colorway. I need to retool my wardrobe with my hair growing out from its died brown with brassy face framing highlights, to a pepper and salt with more silver around my face. It's Me-v6.0!

Making a cozy pullover wrap for myself. Size N hook, double crochet, it was perfect for me to binge watch the last two seasons of Halt and Catch Fire, which sometimes reminds me of all the reasons I disliked working in the tech industry and being so close to VC and private equity. But it brings back a few good memories as well. So grateful for the opportunity to retire early and do things that are enjoyable.

Comments

  1. Good for you, letting your hair go more natural. Growing out the color is a tough process, but a new sweater should help :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I only respond from my computer, and since I retired, I don't spend as much time at my desk, but I will get back to you!