It's Done!!!!

I thought this would take me through the end of the summer and then some, but it is bound and done.  Of course binding was a challenge, when Clyde decided to get between me and my work for a while. I admit, it was within an hour of Clyde meal time, and he is usually a pest for that last hour of waiting.  See how mad he looks?
Here is the case of the diamond necklace, Inklingo 2017 mystery quilt, all done.  Of course I didn't have any of the green left after piecing all the clues, but something a little brighter, in a narrow binding, seems ok.


The focus fabric was just made for a project like this.

 And I think I have a few stars leftover....for something. I will let them hide for a while.

Comments

  1. And it looks fabulous! I recognize that fabric....and might even have some in my stash. I look forward to seeing what you do with the extra stars.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I only respond from my computer, and since I retired, I don't spend as much time at my desk, but I will get back to you!