Ouch!

I'm still here!   Just been very busy with a lot of personal business and a small writing job. And spending a lot of time with my feet up, due to what I hope is only a heel spur. I've traded many of my morning walks for a 10-13 mile recumbent bike session, which is doing wonders for the way my clothes fit, but I don't seem to be losing weight as fast. Hmmm, adding leg muscle perhaps?

I am trying to get an appointment with the wonderful PT who made my last set of orthotics, I have flat feet, overpronation, and kind of a skewing of the front part of my feet with respect to the back part of my feet.  I had heel spurs once before, and then they went away.. I am hopeful that more weight loss, stretching, and new orthotics will do the trick for me again.



But crafty stuff is still getting done.

Finished a baby blanket for donation to Bella's Babies. Needs to be blocked.



Started another twiddlemuff. I love using up my odd bits of yarn.

And yes! even quilting!




Comments