A Printathon

I decided to stay home today and try to focus. Last night I used a new evening strategy of handpiecing at my sewing desk where the lighting is very good, and watching a movie on my ipad. Meryl Streep as Florence Foster Jenkins. Funny, poignant, but difficult to listen to the off key singing! 

I made good progress on my rosette ring. I decided to section outwards a bit before joining the ring together, so I spent a few hours today why Jose sent us just a bit of wind and rain on printing much of what I need to complete this huge rosette. Let's see if I finish before the end of the year! My inklingo printing is going well, no paper jams.  I am finding the reynolds freezer paper from the grocery store to be a bit flimsy, but it's working ok as long as I press things well.


I have a small freelance writing order to work on tomorrow and Thursday, so I won't make as much progress as I would wish for.  


Comments