Decision

I have more work planned for this today, but after looking at multiple pictures of this work in progress, I have decided to take the time and redo the second round. It contrasts with the inner part of the rosette, but just blends into the first ring of large pentagons too much. I will do that after I finish stitching the star ring on.  I usually just say "Meh" and move on, but this is really annoying me and it's a big quilt. Probably violet would work better to pull the purple out a little further. Any other opinions appreciated!


Comments

  1. What about something along the lines of the medium purple in the outer ring? I think it still needs to be blue based because if you were to go red based then it would blend with the fuchsia in the fourth round.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See my new post, I went with a violet hand dyed FQ that I found.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I only respond from my computer, and since I retired, I don't spend as much time at my desk, but I will get back to you!