For all you Row-along quilters

I gave me row by row blocks to a friend. They were from shops i visited during my last year on the road as a consultant. I didn't really enjoy making them....all that fusing is not my thing. But the patterns get lovelier every year, and I enjoy seeing what folks are working on.

My friend Moira over at the quilted snail has posted a pattern in a Christmas Carol Row-along, it would work up nicely as a Christmas wallhanging.

Take a look!In other news, I found a border fabric that i think will work for my holiday throw. Stay tuned for details!


Comments

  1. I totally understand how you feel about the row-by-row. I like some of them, others I don't. I do have a bunch of AZ ones I'm saving for a new bed quilt for me. They will take me a while because they are detailed!

    And thanks for the plug on the row-along!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I only respond from my computer, and since I retired, I don't spend as much time at my desk, but I will get back to you!