Introspection

I feel like I am not productive as I should be. I don't know if it's the fact that I have too many crafts and projects ongoing.  There is a voice in my head that says "Make all the crafts!"  Or if I am still a bit mired in grief that comes and goes. It still saps my energy at times.  I am trying to rebuild a daily routine on those days that I don't have a meeting to attend. Get up, eat, exercise for an hour and then do some housework while I cool down (some thing always needs to be tidied up around here), then shower and get dressed. Do whatever errands need to be done, then it's about time for lunch. and then I am tired and tend to just sit, read, or crochet. I don't seem to be spending hours in the quiltorium these days.   Ah well, go with the flow.

I finished another twiddlemuff an hopefully that's enough of those for a while. The hand stitching of all the embellishments takes so much time.  Now we are moving on to baby items for donation, which is a much cheerier thing to do.

I made some progress on my current rosette. The star points are on (my least favorite part) and I am sewing the star ring together. Slowly.

It will go around this piece to provide a much needed increase in color and saturation.


This is one of the three BIG rosettes in La Passacaglia. I might do a very light blue next before bringing in more purples, not sure yet.

I received Millefiore 3 today. I ordered from Inklingo, and Linda sent a sheet of inklingo shapes along too. She is so sweet!

My first thumbthrough of the book was what made me think I am not productive enough. Willyne Hammerstein has certainly been busy with all these intricate new designs. 

Comments