Joining up

I layed in a joining strip so I can attach my large rosette to the others. I think I will put the rest of the rosettes around this one in a one at a time fashion, because this has been a test of my skills.

True Confession: I had to rip out some stuff because I lost track of what was already attached to the large rosette. I just have a little bit of filler left to do near those large green pentagons before I sew on the biggie.This picture gives a rough idea of what it will look like.

I had planned to do the outer partil ring of stars in the same colors as the inner star ring (Royal blue points, small green penties and violet diamonds) but I think I need to pull some more blue outwards here. So it will be a medium blue diamond, green pentie and royal blue star points.


Comments

  1. The colors are so pretty on this piece! It's interesting to watch it all come together.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I only respond from my computer, and since I retired, I don't spend as much time at my desk, but I will get back to you!