Tired Eyes

Almost got that big rosette meshed in. The design is sort of like gears meshing, isn't it?
But my eyes are saying NO MORE for today. Made a few mistakes, and realized I was missing one diamond in the star ring of one of the smaller rosettes. Pawed through lots of stash til I found the fabric. It was stressful.


It's been a stressful day. Dealing with sales of my mother's two houses right now and real estate transactions are never fun.  Our little gray cat (Bonnie) has been acting strange lately. Very clingy.  And her annual checkup was months overdue. We took Clyde in a few months ago, and he had a hefty dental bill as a result of that, so we wanted to space it out a bit for Bonnie. We were very tense about the visit, but she got a clean bill of health from the doc. No dental work.

Hoping life is a little mellower tomorrow, and that I can finish this long line of joining up stitches.


Comments

  1. I'm guessing that Bonnie is sensing your stress over the real estate, and mirroring it back to you. They are quite sensitive to our moods, these little house panthers that watch our every move...

    Hope things calm down for all the mammals in your house soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I only respond from my computer, and since I retired, I don't spend as much time at my desk, but I will get back to you!