Another one done

Finished this one, ready to stitch it in to the rest tomorrow.

Here are the fabrics that were its genesis:

I hope it will play well with the others. The colors are a bit less saturated than some of the other rosettes. We shall see tomorrow!

In other news, I had to replace my original kindle, since its screen is starting to go. It's a second generation one and it was my faithful companion through many nights of insomnia while staying alone in hotels while on business travel.  I think I even rolled over on it once and cracked the corners of the casing around the screen. It soldiered on with the help of some superglue after that. But I got a new paperwhite kindle this week and bought a case that makes me think I've got millefiori rosettes too much on my mind....


Comments

  1. Love the Kindle case! It looks like a fabric that would be such fun to play with for Passacaglia or many other Inklingoable quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rosette! And the knew kindle case is lovely and reminds me that I really need to get myself one as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I only respond from my computer, and since I retired, I don't spend as much time at my desk, but I will get back to you!