Before I put my feet up....

Because I have a heel spur and it really hurts today, I am probably going to spend the afternoon knitting with my feet up.

But I am trying to make headway on the next two rosettes for La Pass.

This will be a slight color stretch from the preceding rosettes but I think that my stash has coughed up some great companions. This fabric was from the Downton Abbey collection. I think my fussycutting hunch about this panned out well. I'm just the slightest bit off at the center, but I will keep it as is.

I also made headway on the pumpkin patch. It's almost done with the embroidery phase. Just a few vines and french knots left to add.

I had hoped to quilt the flimsy that I showed in my last post, but when I came upstairs, there was  a quiltorium cat napping on the flimsy.  Miss Bonnie, she has us all trained to acquiesce to her every whim. My poor one eyed baby cat. This is the advantage of having multiple projects in motion.

Printing shapes now for the next two rounds on two rosettes, then it's off to my easy chair, where I hope to knit without a cat in my lap......let's see how that goes.


Comments