Moving Right Along....

Yay, finished the big rosette.

Made the last starfleet shapes, assembled them with the joining diamonds and banged them in.


Ta Dah!
Need to border the big rosette with lots of heat, don't you think?

Here is what I started so far:

Colors aren't true for some reason. Probably a tad pinker than it shows up here. 

But the following one is more exciting and I can't wait to start stitching it tomorrow. Hot peppers, pepper seeds on black, then big bell peppers. Who knows where it will go from there?


I have some other great fussy cutting fabrics in the queue for cutting, too.


Comments

  1. Love the new rosettes that you've got started! the whole quilt is looking wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I only respond from my computer, and since I retired, I don't spend as much time at my desk, but I will get back to you!