A productive week

Managed to do some fall cleanup outside, and partially catch up on housework indoors. I feel like I had a pretty productive week overall. But my foot is hurting a lot today, so I probably overdid it.

I am working on a large rosette for la passacaglia, and I was able to get last year's Bonnie Hunter mystery, En Provence, under my needle today. I really dislike these final steps of quilting.  I guess with everything going on in the last year, there was no way I had the energy to finish this one. But I really want to finish it before her first clue is published for this year's mystery, On Ringo Lake.  I made a large throw, because I have enough bed sized quilts and I hate sandwiching those large projects and quilting them on my domestic machine.

Anyway, here is what I got done today. Pressing and pinning.

 Machine quilting with a free form floral design. Just about halfway done.


I printed more stuff out for my current rosette yesterday, too. I may work on this after dinner, when I go upstairs to soak my foot.



My little cat Bonnie is following the sunlight around the house. I guess she is getting old and craves the warmth. She is smart and knows where to find those bright spots in the morning.  Clyde has a bit more insulation under his skin if you get my drift, so he doesn't do this.


Comments

  1. Great looking quilting! Sweet Bonnie, looking for sun. Our little old girl Angel is doing the same this time of year, and sleeping on the bed with us. She only does that in the winter and it's nice to feel her at the foot of the bed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I only respond from my computer, and since I retired, I don't spend as much time at my desk, but I will get back to you!