Back to the Dance

The Passacaglia Dance. Play on words. I am talking about the quilt.

I am working on my second large rosette. As the year winds down, I may not finish this one until after New Year's Day.  There is one more outer band of those pesky stars, the part that is a lesson in perseverence. And there are a lot more of them in that outer border. 

 I took my last two finished quilts to my bee today, and they were well received. Several people seemed amazed that I quilted on a domestic machine. I am kind of in shock myself that these both came out so well. Let's hope I can quilt through my backlog by the end of 2018. It's still my least favorite part of the process.

 Here is Miss Bonnie Cat again. She is such a great inspector, looking things over from one side to the other.



Comments