Clue 4 is coming along

And it's time for the Ringo Lake Monday linkup.

I have 100 done and ready to trim, and the first "ear" put on another 80-odd units. Roughly forty naked blue squares left in the pile.


Alas, the arthritis in my left thumb and the perennially sore right foot are telling me to chill for the rest of the evening.

I don't know about you, but I am looking forward to that quiet week between Christmas and New Years. I still seem to have little Christmas tasks left to do, a few appointments this week, and then its time to clean and cook.

Friday was my cutting day. Saturday I was out of town most of the day. Sunday I started some units in the morning, and sewed while streaming The Sound of Music to my sewing room. Here we are on the famous solfege carriage ride through Salzburg. Hey, she did mention a needle pulling thread, so it just felt right to sew along.


Arizona quilting pal (and a phenomenally productive scrap quilter) photobombing Julie Andrews in the fb messenger bubble.













Comments