Whew!

Clue 3 required stamina and hats off to anyone who completed it in a day. Glad to say I am DONE with it.

I am pleased with the last batch as they required very little trimming, so I must have gained skill as I went along.  All in all, I had a very productive day today, even though I slept in for an extra hour.

Did my strength training routine, went for a haircut, hit two stores, dropped off a food donation, then came home, had lunch and headed out again to Aldi's and the post office. It was probably one of the coldest days so far this winter, gusty with some snow flurries. Snow expected tonight with a few inches of accumulation. The cold really got to me, perhaps because I lost so much weight since last winter, or perhaps because I haven't been out walking much because of my foot. I'm too used to the warm indoors.  It makes me a little sad and frustrated, because I know we have walked the woods on very cold days in the past. Maybe next winter I will be able to walk my 10,000 steps again.



Comments

  1. Your clue three looks fab! Love the little trimmings view! I felt very happy when I finished. Clue three is very like clue two just a bit different shape and a few more...so why did they seem to talke so much longer? Maybe it was the similar shape, so it seemed two just carried on? Onward!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I only respond from my computer, and since I retired, I don't spend as much time at my desk, but I will get back to you!