Feeling the Energy

Some colors are very energizing. I'm on a high right now between Ringo Lake and La Passacaglia.  No additional progress on Ringo because I was at my bee today, stitching away, laughing and having fun with my quilting pals.  I finished the current ring of my second big rosette and just auditioned it next to what I have done. I am excited, and hope to knock out the outer star band in short order. I decided at the bee that I needed to replace one shape in that ring that wasn't working for me, but I just found the perfect replacement, so I am good to go on this.I think these two big rosettes are like fire and ice.


Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I only respond from my computer, and since I retired, I don't spend as much time at my desk, but I will get back to you!