Happy 2018

A new year and hopefully renewed energy for me. On New Year's Eve I tried very hard to keep up with the amazing Bonnie Hunter's rapid fire clues. I finished the blocks, except for one small mistake, which I fixed this morning.


I have cut everything I need to finish Clue 9 which will result in a completed quilt top. Hop over to Bonnie's blog to see On Ringo Lake in all it's glory.

Sometimes, I feel like I didn't accomplish much quiltwise this year, but with my mother's long illness and her death in May and all the work that came with clearing out her house, I feel like I've only been leading a normal life for a third of the year or so.

Finishes--I guess I didn't do so badly when I tally it up. Here are my quilt finishes for 2017. There was a lot of crochet work going on as well, mostly for charity.











Comments

  1. Oh wow, you’re so far along! I am still stuck on coral triangles to brown/aqua triangles, lol! Bonnie left me in the dust! You had some really nice finishes in 2017!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got a LOT done this year! Lots of pretty pieces, and complicated ones, too. Looking forward to seeing more in 2018, especially now that I've figured out how to view your blog again :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I only respond from my computer, and since I retired, I don't spend as much time at my desk, but I will get back to you!