Rainy days are meant for.....

That's an easy blank to fill in, isn't it?

Quilting, hot soup, and staying home. I didn't feel like driving to my bee through the downpour, so I am at home today.

Completed my bom blocks in quieter colors.

Yesterday at Art Group, I worked on the ceiling tile I need to finish so we can donate to a local maternity ward.  I need to correct the shape of some of these petals, touch up the background, and put in the stamens or pistils or whatever they are called, and then it will be done.  I am really happy with these colors, and I can't believe I did this.


Comments

  1. Wow, you painted that? It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shocked myself with this one.

    I copied something I saw on pinterest. I have not done much with acrylics before. I enjoy watercolors more, but I think quilting gave me good color sense on these richly saturated colors.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I only respond from my computer, and since I retired, I don't spend as much time at my desk, but I will get back to you!