The Eyes have Had It!

Spent a good part of the day on the large La Passacaglia rosette that had stalled out in my push to finish on Ringo Lake.  My eyes are done in for close work tonight and I will be heading downstairs to crochet in a while. I have made several color substitutions as this rosette evolved, and I am pleased with the final choices for this final ring of stars. I have a long way to go on this, so I should try to get a little done each day.

Hoping to get the binding stitched on to the front of On Ringo Lake tomorrow, and I will stitch it down on the back by hand.

Over at Louise's blog, I came upon a charity block drive that is right in line with my scrap stash. I had better get it into high gear, because I also have some local charity obligations. I rejoined the local guild last night with some friends.  There will be enough BOMs, challenges, and comfort quilt needs to keep me moving in what I still hope will be a very productive quilting year.




Comments

  1. I'm glad you'll be contributing some string blocks to Covered in Love! I really like that Kat's block drives are two months long. Plenty of time to join in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that I have my 301 back online, I will cut out some background squares tomorrow so that I can work on this in those odd bits of time when there is no time to focus on a complicated quilting task.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I only respond from my computer, and since I retired, I don't spend as much time at my desk, but I will get back to you!