Almost done!

I managed to get this Comfort Quilt (for local guild) sandwiched, quilted, and ready to bind today. I will be doing a foldover binding of the backing. I have that trimmed and ready to press and stitch down tomorrow. I was able to use some leftover backing from En Provence, and leftover batting, so this will free up some storage space in the Quiltorium, which is a good thing.


So I have made my yearly guild obligation when I finish this but I hope to do a few more.  I've got enough batting for a few baby sized quilts for the local NICU. I don't think I will buy batting in advance any more. Sometime during the completion of any good sized quilt, there will be a good enough sale at Joann's.

Comments

  1. So pretty! I just love purple and green together. You're right about Joann's sales on batting. A good coupon seems to show up every week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I only respond from my computer, and since I retired, I don't spend as much time at my desk, but I will get back to you!