And They're back

Our neighbors. the two tamed rehab yearlings from our local nature center came by at breakfast time. We do not feed them, but they and their friends enjoy our ivy covered front slope as well as some of the plantings closer to the house. We don't begrudge them anything, and are delighted to see them.  I have not taken many walks in their main habitat since my heel spur/plantar fasciitis kicked in big time in the late fall.  I have missed my morning walks and the wildlife encounters. They are very accustomed to seeing my husband on the trails though. 

I did get a close up visit from the young doe when I came outside to take these photos.  The young buck is sporting faint nubs on his crown, so we can now tell who is who.

In other news, I got a bit of crocheting done today, some tidying in the quiltorium, and some hand stitching. My last rosette is now all connected with the rest of what I have done on La Passacaglia.

And I finished my raffle block too!


Comments