Charity

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. Just struggling with my latest painting, wherein duplicating the colors of my ginger cat clyde in acrylics is posing major problems.

But I managed to finish a comfor quilt top for my guild today. They need more masculine quilts for the VA nursing home. So I used some very old colorways and ran them through my accuquilt to come up with this.

Hopefully it's both cheery and masculine enough. But it reminds me of the 1970's decor in our first apartment!


Comments

  1. Those are comfy cozy colors! I can picture a VA vet being reminded of his family room decor from "back in the day" :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I only respond from my computer, and since I retired, I don't spend as much time at my desk, but I will get back to you!