Slowly Slowly

We are getting hints of the summer heat. Never been my favorite season. Already the air seems to be getting thick and hazy. Probably from all the oak pollen hereabouts.

After waiting for my sluggish pal the Windows Module Installer to give me access to my inklingo files, I am printing out the remaining parts of the other two rosettes I planned out yesterday.

Also have had time to do some artwork. Clyde's portrait is done. I guess I need to go to still life class, because I painted over that cup four times before giving up and saying this is good 'nuff.

And some sketching:
 I had "help" with this second one, so I traced his paws onto it. I am getting better at coffee cups but the saucer is not tilted at the same angle as this cup, I think.


Comments

  1. The portrait came out great! And your sketches are looking good. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Moira! My other cat is gray, so I hope she will be easier to paint. Getting that ginger color was hard!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I only respond from my computer, and since I retired, I don't spend as much time at my desk, but I will get back to you!