A little of this and a little of that

Went for a dermatology check this morning and had two areas biopsied. She said she didnt think they were anything but maybe they always say that? Results should be in on my birthday.
Also my good foot (no heel pain) feveloped midfoot pain today....so i was sitting around a lot reading and crocheting with short stints of housework. I hope it is better tomorrow.
I was playing around with watercolor pencils and water brushes last evening.  This could be a fun thing to take on a trip in a little kit. I think i could have painted this in less than half the time. As usual i botched highlights and shadows.

Got round two of my coffee rosette done. The uncut round three is behind it. The mismatched blues will help if they are adjacent when stitched. My opinion is that all blues can play together well enough. 



Comments