Balance

I have been trying hard to get to some sense of a balanced life. One that moves forward on the to-do responsibilities of family and home, and allows me to indulge in my many hobbies. Today I came close to having the perfect day:

Healthy breakfast, strength training,grocery run and other errands before lunch.
Some housework, then an hour of hand stitching before dinner. Star band is coming along well, should be finished with this rosette before Monday.


Cooked and ate, then practiced piano
Worked on my watercolors for a while.
Getting better at color saturation and a decent attempt at reflections on water.Been using a website called www.watercolorpainting.com


Did a fast warmup with no pencil sketch based on a youtube video that I didn't bookmark yesterday. Always room for improvement--practice makes perfect, and there is always joy in the process, even when the product falls short of the mark.


I guess I didn't do anything yarn related, but will work that in to tomorrow's schedule. Tomorrow may be another rainy day for me to stay home and get stuff done. If the rain clears, some light gardening tasks need attention.


Comments