Progress slows

A bit of a sewing slowdown due to life's other commitments. But I managed to get this far on my latest rosette this week.

Hosting a reunion of my spouse's cousins next week so it's really pedal to the metal in terms of all the long overdue cleaning and garden tasks. Whew, will I be glad when life quiets down after this. Also having a quiltorium kitty health scare. Took BonnieCat to the vet this morning as she's been withdrawn and off her food. Vet didn't find any cause and took some blood to see what's what.

I also whipped up a bunch of coasters from various scraps and started another comfort quilt top. Don't know if I will finish it before tomorrow's guild meeting, since my day got so off schedule. Here is an epiphany I had though:

If I go too many days without stitching something on my older Singers, it takes them a while to come back up to speed. They seem ok after I clean and oil them I which I do after every bobbin change, but the more often I sew, the faster they stitch.

Well I just wanted to check in before this coming week gets away from me. Enjoy the rest of your day!

 

Comments