Digging out....

Hooray! Finally got the 2017 taxes done. Had to file extension while moms estate returns were done. But they have been a nagging to do list task since the acvountant gave us the green light in early June.  

After a fierce battle with the knitting machine i got another jat for the homeless done. Using up the last of the red heart yarn for these. I like acmoores stitch studio line better for a value yarn: a thick fluffy worsted in good color selection.

I am slogging on an 8 star band for la pass. 

I am still worried about Bonniecat. She is having a bad day today. Hid behind a couch when we needed to medicate her. She is wheezing and a bit jumpy. Checkup due tuesday. I dont think the doc will see much improvement and i had hoped we could get her off the prednisone.

I channeled my sadness and worry into a portrait of this poor waif of a cat who has wrapped herself around our hearts.

Hope the photo publishes right. This app turns them sideways in the compose/ edit window sometimes.


Comments

  1. That's a lovely portrait! Her eye is especially well done, and the insides of her ears. I hope Bonnie feels better soon!

    I'm working on my taxes this week, too, after having to file the extension. Ugh, no fun no matter when the deadline is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Bonnie. You did a great painting of her. Hope the vet con do something for her.

    Yeah for getting the taxes done!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I only respond from my computer, and since I retired, I don't spend as much time at my desk, but I will get back to you!