I've got a little list

I was getting that usual creepy feeling that arises when I try to keep track of too many pressing tasks in my head. So I made a little list yesterday, and crossed off one task yesterday. This evening I got the one freelance task on that list well underway--just needs proofreading and a consistency check in the morning before sending to client. Let's see how the rest of my week unfolds....

Here is where I am with the big rosette. Finished the next ring. Tomorrow morning I can print the rest of what I need to finish this biggie when I turn on my computer to finish the freelance work. Sounds like a plan!

We are finally seeing the worst of the summer weather starting to lose its grip. Morning and evening are cooler, so I may be able to get out to pull weeds and even start walking in the woods again. Autumn always brings me renewed energy. 

Comments