Still need to push myself


Image result for Lightbulb

I am working hard on getting out of my rut.  I am going to do an art challenge, with or without my art group pals, so I downloaded some sketch a day challenges from pinterest and will pick one for September.

Then I had a brilliant thought.




I need one for my quilting too.  But I couldn't really find any, so I just made a list.

Feel free to add your own prompts. No rules or timeframe or link party, but please give me a linkback if you decide to use any of these.


Make a block, make a project, make a quilt, do whatever it takes to stretch a bit. I feel like that's what I need. Hope others find it helpful as well.


I stitched up a quick heart block today for a group quilt going out to an old friend from the online group I've been part of for ages. Felt good to be back at the machine again. The morning was cool enough so that the iron didn't make the room heat up. Can't wait for summer to end!

Finished up a few knitting tasks so I can turn in more hats for the homeless on Monday. And cleaned up a little more in the quiltorium. Now it's time for coffee, evening deer watching, and reassuring Clyde, who still seems a bit lost without his little gray friend. 

Comments