Fall brings changes

I have been adrift on my exercise routine since our exercise bike became unusable due to a worn flywheel clutch.  For a while I was doing low impact cardio videos from youtube, but they all had squats which exacerbated a long standing problem in my left knee. So my husband rejuvenated our old nordic track ski machine, and I got back on that this morning. Got in my 20 minutes of cardio and broke a sweat. A little soreness in the knee toward the end so I will back off on the difficulty setting a bit.

After that, I cooled down by vacuuming for a half houror so, and washed the kitchen floor.

Some knitting and a little inklingo where all I got done in between errands and dinner time. I needed to prep another watercolor swatch page for the class I started yesterday and maybe will work on that a bit tonight. I had never painted with tube watercolors before, so I need to get comfortable with how much pigment and water to use.

Here's my inklingo for today.

It will go with the two that I made earlier and recently found. The fourth block is going to be the inverse of this one, with the red on the outside and the  green and cream print as the star.


I am itching to start something new like the golden wedding ring pattern Linda just put out. I think it would make an elegant wallhanging, don't you?

Comments