Loving the Retired life

Two perfect days just following my muse and being fully in control of my owntime. Bliss!

Haven't had to run any errands, so other than a morning walk today, I am revelling in homebody mode.   Autumn is a little odd so far. Due to so much rain, leaves are mostly green  although there are pops of color here and there, and parts of the trail are drenched in small yellow leaves.  I await what I call golden week, when the forest floor across from our house is bathed in golden yellow leaves.  So many years I was on the road at this time for work and missed it. Just feel so blessed to be home watching the autumn unfold.


Here is a branch across the road from us with leaves that are a peachy orange in the morning light. My phone could not capture it well.


I finished another round on my rosette and am working on the next round: red, purple and a lighter gold will encircle what's here. The star band will use some non fussy cut pieces from the focus fabric to tie it all together.

I tried to print out two stars for the little Christmas stars, but encountered some jams, so only got one done. However,  I finally managed to setup  some custom paper sizes which is a useful inklingo skill to master.

Comments