Ta dah!

A major milestone achieved this morning, despite Clyde's every attempt to impede my progress. Sitting on my workspace, blocking my light, flopping into my lap. He is a very needy cat, even moreso since he has no other cat in the house. 

Nevertheless, I finished the last big rosette on La Passacaglia, and have ten small ones left to go. None of them have a complete star ring, if I remember correctly. That star band is the most tedious and fiddly part of each rosette.

I have already started the next one, which will be one of the two that connects the top two big rosettes. Got my next two rounds printed out with no jams. Life is good.

After this one, Clyde says I need to make at least one rosette with cat fabrics. Amazing that there have been no cats in this quilt yet.  Do you think he will back off after he sees some cats being used? He appears to be dreaming of new tactics for hampering my handwork, I don't know.



Comments